We believe every child deserves the right to smile
Following the AHA Connection Day 2021, a silent charity auction will take place online on AHA’ social media pages. The money awarded comes from this funding activity will be donated to Operation Smile Vietnam to provide free surgeries for children and young adults in developing countries who are born with cleft lip, cleft palate, or other facial deformities.
Duration: The event will start on January 19 and end at 11:59 p.m. on January 23, 2022.
- Bidders access the following LINK to see the properties with price and information attached
- Fill in your personal information (Full name, phone number) and bid price on the desired product
- Auction winners will receive confirmation email from AHA Vietnam and make payment process
- Bid Increments: VND 500,000
- ONLY BID WHEN YOU ARE SERIOUS – PLEASE WRITE CLEARLY.
- Bidder providing a full set of INFORMATION below (you only need to provide ONCE) and bid the HIGHEST PRICE is the WINNER.
About Operation Smile Vietnam
Operation Smile is an international medical charity that has provided hundreds of thousands of free surgeries for children and young adults in developing countries who are born with cleft lip, cleft palate, or other facial deformities. It is one of the oldest and largest volunteer-based organizations dedicated to improving the health and lives of children worldwide through access to surgical care.
Operation Smile came to Vietnam as part of the normalization process between Vietnam and America. Since its first inception in 1989, Operation Smile has been providing more than 62,000 free screenings and medical treatments to Vietnamese children and families, bringing them new lives, hopes, and dignity. The organization also helps to train thousands of in-country medical professionals for future self-sufficiency purposes.
For more information, please refer the contact:
Social Media: Australian Hospitality Alumni Network Vietnam
Phone: +(84) 982 608 307
One thought on “AHA Connection Day 2021: Online Charity Auction”