After two years of disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Mekong Tourism Forum returns as a physical event in 2022. It will be held in Quang Nam Province, home to Hoi An ancient town in central Viet Nam, from 12 – 13 October 2022.
Under the theme “Rebuild Tourism, Rebound with Resilience,” this will be the first interactive in-person event convening public- and private-sector tourism leaders and experts from the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) and beyond since the pandemic began. This GMS signature forum will focus on targeted regional efforts and cross-sectoral collaboration to foster real action toward rebuilding a more resilient, inclusive, and sustainable tourism industry.
Get ready to engage in insightful conversations about critical trends and issues related to tourism recovery communications, digital transformation, supply chain localization, and capacity-building support and upskilling programs for the tourism workforce, particularly among micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises.
Join us to escape from the virtual realm and return to the real world while reconnecting and networking with regional tourism leaders and experts. All set amid the backdrop of an ancient town rich in history and culture in between the sea and mountains.
6 Reasons Why You Should Attend
Mekong Tourism Forum 2022
- Gather with Greater Mekong Subregion travel and tourism leaders to discuss global and regional tourism recovery trends and issues.
- Engage in panel discussions with regional tourism experts on building a more resilient, sustainable, and inclusive tourism industry.
- Gain new insights and know-how from industry veterans to rebuild tourism businesses efficiently and sustainably.
- Join a sustainable tourism exhibition that showcases regional best practices in sustainability and local creative tourism products from across the region.
- Reconnect face-to-face with fellow tourism colleagues and friends.
- Experience Hoi An’s ancient town and explore the rich culture of this renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site.